可视距离 IR view distance ; Viewing Distance ; OR viwe distance ; IR Distance
距离刻度 distance marder ; time marker ; range scale ; Distance marker; time marker
距离工具 Distance Tool
心理距离 Psychic distance ; psychological distance ; physic distance ; Psychic or psychical distance
欧式距离 Euclidean distance ; euclidean distance decision ; Euclid distance ; EuchdeanDistance
1. Jay had always tended to keep his girlfriends at a distance.
2. They shot him at point blank range with an automatic rifle.
3. The home is situated within easy access of shops and other facilities.
4. The centre of the town is 4 kilometres from the station.
5. The groundwater is only feet beneath the city streets.
6. She had always kept南京儿童羊羔疯医院 his family at arm's length.
7. You can watch aircraft take off or land at close quarters.
8. The broadcast media sniffily affects to distance itself from the press.
9. The tug crossed our stern not fifty yards away.
10. He waited some 80 to 100 yards from the big pink villa.
11. He was shot in the head at close range.
12. The enemy opened fire at a range of only 20 yards.
13. He had been gunned down and killed at point-blank range.
14. He had murdered Perceval at point blank range with a single shot.
15. He walked towards the doorway, careful to keep his distance.
warning: holding a cellphone against your ear or storing it in your pocket may be hazardous to your health。
this paraphras汉中市癫痫病康复医院电话es a warning that cellphone manufacturers include in the small print that is often tossed aside when a new phone is purchased. apple, for example, doesn't want iphones to come closer to you than 1.5 centimeters; research in motion, blackberry's manufacturer, recommends 2.5 centimeters。
if health issues arise from cellphone use, the implications are huge. voice calls - americans chat on cellphones 2.26 trillion minutes annually - generate $109 billion for the wireless carriers。
devra davis, an epidemiologist who has worked for the university of pittsburgh, has published a book about cellphone radiation, "disconnect." the book surveys scientific research and concludes the question is not settled。
brain cancer is a concern that ms. davis examines. over all, there has not been an increase in its incidence since cellphones arrived. but the average masks an increase in brain cancer in the 20-to-29 age group and a drop for the older population。
"most cancers have multiple causes," she says, but she points to laboratory research that suggests low-energy radiation could damage cells that could 治疗癫痫需要多少钱possibly lead to cancer。
children are more vulnerable to radiation than adults, ms. davis and other scientists point out. radiation that penetrates only five centimeters into the brain of an adult will reach much deeper into the brains of children because their skulls are thinner and their brains contain more absorptive fluid. no studies have yet been completed on cellphone radiation and children, she says。
henry lai, a research professor in the bioengineering department at the university of washington, began laboratory radiation studies in 1980 and found that rats exposed to radiofrequency radiation had damaged dna in their brains。
ms. davis recommends using wired headsets or the phone's speaker. children should text rather than call, she said, and pregnant women should keep phones away from the abdomen。